The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Christopher Baldridge, Warsaw, $5,320.03
Aunthony Henley, Warsaw, $2,297.39
Mary Hertel, Warsaw, $4,977.74
Ashley Miller, Warsaw, $2,915.16
Ivan Ocotl, Warsaw, $2,524.84
Michael Petitt, Syracuse, $562.03
Miles Price, Warsaw, $2,484.15
Scott Reed, Warsaw, $901.50
Kelly R. Riddle, Syracuse, $871.64
Ray Taylor, Warsaw, $833.50
John Zoman, Claypool, $6,115
- Parrot Enterprises v.
Donald Barley, Rochester, $3,650
Tammy Lockhart, Syracuse, $3,650
- Glenbrook Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Josh Brandeberger, Shipshewana, $6,115
Daniel Knect, Silver Lake, $6,115
- SAC Finance v. Bryce P. Conwell, Warsaw, $6,121
- Deardorf Property Management v. Stacey Eierman, Warsaw, $2,006.02
- Shamrock Village v.
Joshua Galvin, Warsaw, $1,339.31
Lissa Scoggin, Warsaw, $1,339.31
- Pike Lake Pointe v. Patty Garber, Warsaw, $977.49
- Sherri Dalrymple v.
Chad and Tabitha Hall, Warsaw, $3,184
Casey Pierson, Warsaw, $1,537
James Sprouse, Warsaw, $3,074
- The Collection Company v. David Hall, Warsaw, $132.38
- Deardorf Propety Management Inc. v. Stacey Eierman, Warsaw, $2,006.02
- Chad Zartman v.
Lisa Hoppus, Warsaw, $1,810
Dan Manges, Warsaw, $1,810
- First Step Finance v. Amanada Johnson, Kendallville, $5,820.30
- Auto Credit USA v. David Kilian, North Webster, $11,521.49
- Culver Development Corp. v. Emma Kirkendall, Warsaw, $1,625
- Chad and Annie Zartman v. Kristen Kiser, Warsaw, $2,618
- Capital One v. Samantha Martin, Warsaw, $3,087.32
- Allen Collections v. Melanie McNeil, North Webster, $1,360.49
- Ashli Knight v. Brandon Meeks, Wolcottville, $3,237
- Warsaw Health System v.
Lisa R. Mellott, Syracuse, $1,8746.48
Jennifer Sales, Warsaw, $913.83
- Nicolas McKinley v. Misty Neal, Warsaw, $2,038
- LVNV Funding v. Gary Shively, Syracuse, $1,699.79
- Car Company v. Danny Warren, Leesburg, $1,913.59
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Capital One v.
Mike S. Bryant, Warsaw, $2,341.84
Irene R. Hapner, Syracuse, $8,452.45
Chasity Pauwels, Milford, $3,510.17
Eugene Willard, Syracuse, $6,290.39
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Stephen Caudill, Pierceton, $13,960.70
Ashley M. Fields, Syracuse, $14,286.67
Henry Goble, Warsaw, $7,239
Lanyng Saul, Leesburg, $18,691.95
Matthew Stewart, Warsaw, $16,451.08
Michael Wooten, Warsaw, $8,567.03
- American Express Centurion Bank v. Dustin Cress, Warsaw, $10,458.94
- Bank of America v. Julio Deleon, Warsaw, $2,770.18
- LVNV Funding v.
Jeffrey Eisenger, Syracuse, $912.53
- Second Round Sub LLC v. Amy Eweing, Syracuse, $2,361.88
- Crown Asset Management LLC v. Cyndi Heckaman, North Webster, $9,903.56
- DeVille Asset Management v. Amber New, Winona Lake, $10,885.84
- Onemain Financial v.
Darrell and Marianne Ooley, Syracuse, $5,464.60
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Narciso Sarinana, Warsaw, $7,428.85
Justin Yoder, Warsaw, $6,182.27
- Warsaw Health Systems LLC v. Ramiro Rodriguez, WArsaw, $42,341.17
- Personal Finance Company v. Michael and Nickie Sherburne, Warsaw, $7,640.32
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v. Deborah Swihart, Syracuse, $998.71
- Palisades Acquistion v. Larry Tackett, Warsaw, $1,026.93
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Mark Jegerlehner, Fort Wayne, $160.50; Cassi Griffith, Claypool, $160.50; Jameson Baker, Mentone, $192.50; Jose Hidalgo, Warsaw, $160.50; Courtney Sainer, Silver Lake, $160.50.
Child restraint system violation, failure to drive in the right-hand lane when required and speeding — Bhargav Savani, Hanover Park, Ill., $210.50.
Disregarding an official traffic control device — Normal Roberts, Warsaw, $160.50; Jacob Peattie, Claypool, $160.50.
Fishing without a license — Moises Cervantes, Warsaw, $160; Susan Hughes, Avon, $160.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Tyler James Hyde, 33, Warsaw, and Erica Lynn VanHorn, 27, Warsaw
Joshua Michael Bellamy, 26, Warsaw, and Amber Leann Yohe, 24, Warsaw
Collin Robert Meck, 29, Leesburg, and Ariel Francis Werensly, 23, Leesburg
Nathaniel Adam Imhoff, 27, Pierceton, and Kaitlyn Louise Mishler, 25, Warsaw
Devin Jay Ruprecht, 23, Warsaw, and Elizabeth Ann Miller, 25, Claypool
Jeffery Truman York, 49, Winona Lake, and Julie Ann Korpilahti, 46, Warsaw
Daniel Dyer, 34, Milford, and Adilene E. Ramirez, 28, Milford
Rikko Montelongo, 20, Warsaw, Brandi Sheyanne Golitko, 23, Warsaw
James J. Hampton, 49, Syracuse, and Michelle A. Stimmel, 39, Syracuse
Cory Lee Drumm, 26, Warsaw, and Rebecca Sue Woodall, 25, Warsaw
William Leinart, 37, Syracuse, and Hillary Nicole Loveless, 28, Syracuse
Page Addison Kalp, 32, North Webster, and Sarah Elizabeth Hursey, 23, Kimmell
Phillip M Armie, 50, Warsaw, and Carrie A. Jordan, 40, Warsaw
Johnny T. Goldner, 46, Pierceton, and Karissa Renee Olinske, 24, Pierceton
Daniel G. Ryan, 56, Warsaw, and Jamie Leann Ring, 48, Warsaw
Thomas Case, 51, Syracuse, and Lisa M. Bevelhimer, 37, Syracuse
Nicholas Vaughan Jamiel, 24, Milford, and Nicole Dymond Hassinger, 24, Milford
Christopher R. Sausaman, 26, Syracuse, and Kelcy Ann Berger, 22, Syracuse
Mark A. Requejo, 45, Syracuse, and Dana J. Hurt, 42, Syracuse
Michael Ryan Moore, 18, Warsaw, and Alexandria May Rogers, 18, Warsaw
Douglas Shively, 59, Bourbon, and Tammy J. Barnes, 51, Akron
Leon Eugene Miller, 24, Milford, and Miriam Rose Bontrager, 20, Milford
Lane Travis Cahill, 22, Pierceton, and Lauren Michelle Riemersma, 19, Pierceton
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Helblig — Dustin Helblig, Warsaw, and Autumn Helblig, Rockville. Married: Aug. 11, 2012. Separated: May 10, 2018. There are three minor children.
Turben — Benjamin Turben, Warsaw, and Cheyenne Turban, English. Married: July 6, 2013. Separated: May 20, 2016. There are no minor children.
Lewis — Penny Lewis, Syracuse, and Jason Lewis, Syracuse. Married: April 18, 2017. Separated: May 10, 2018. There are no minor children.
Splitt — Angela Splitt, Claypool, and Kyle Splitt, Claypool. Married: May 14, 2011. Separated: Jan. 21, 2018. There are three minor children.
Shelton — Anna Shelton, Warsaw, and Bobby Shelton, Warsaw. Married: Sept. 12, 2015. Separated: Feb. 3, 2018. There are no minor children.
Stump — Patricia Stump, Warsaw, and Austin Stump, Warsaw. Married: Sept. 2, 2015. SeparatedL July 2, 2017. There are no minor children.
Velazquez — Stephanie Velazquez, Leesburg, and Tomas Velazquez, Leesburg. Married: April 3, 2016. Separated: Nov. 1, 2017. There is one minor child.
Petty — Ryan Petty, Winona Lake, and Kimberly Petty, Winona Lake. Married: Oct. 8, 2005. Separated: Oct. 12, 2017. There are two minor children.
Wentworth — Braden Wentworth, North Webster, and Teri Wentworth, North Webster. Married: Sept. 12, 2017. Separated: May 3, 2018. There is one minor child.