Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:16 p.m. Wednesday, May 16, 200 block EMS C28 Lane, Warsaw. Sharon K. Porter reported a fraudulent charge made to a checking account.
- 2:40 p.m. Wednesday, May 16, 4100 block North Lighthouse Drive, Warsaw. James C. White reported criminal mischief. An unknown person threw multiple eggs at a parked and unoccupied vehicle, causing paint damage.
- 12:47 p.m. Wednesday, May 16, 8300 block South SR 19, Akron. Officers responded to a report of harassment.
- 6:07 a.m. Wednesday, May 16, 100 block EMS B48A Lane, Warsaw. Randall L. Gibson reported a crashed golf cart abandoned in his yard.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:43 a.m. Thursday, May 17, 300 block East Center St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a call for service at Marathon.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8 a.m. Monday, May 14, 1800 block Century Drive, Goshen. Tara Maisonneuve, Leesburg, reported an unknown vehicle struck her parked vehicle at 1803 Century Drive, Goshen and left the scene.
- 3:57 p.m. Thursday, May 10, 4500 block Elkhart Road, Goshen. Jessica Carlson, Warsaw, made a report of a theft of a debit card.