Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:08 a.m. Monday, May 7, 100 block of EMS B63 Lane, Warsaw. Shaun Michael Daffron reported criminal mischief regarding a slashed tire on a vehicle.
- 7:33 a.m. Sunday, May 6, 100 block of EMS C29A Lane, Warsaw. Ramona Kay Peterson reported theft of a vehicle.
- 10:23 a.m. Saturday, May 5, 100 block of EMS W30A Lane, North Webster. Randy G. Ridenour reported fraud.
- 10:10 p.m. Friday, May 4, 3500 block of North CR 150E, Warsaw. A wrecked vehicle into a telephone pole was located without a driver at the scene.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:15 a.m. Monday, May 7, 500 block of North Second Street, North Webster. Douglas Hannoy reported criminal mischief. His house was egged and TP’d, and graffiti was put on the sidewalk.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:43 p.m. Friday, May 4, 400 block of North Huntington Street, Syracuse. Police responded to report of an animal bite.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:28 a.m. Monday, May 7, 100 block of Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Norfolk Southern Railroad reported that a semi damaged a railroad crossing signal.
- 1:35 p.m. Tuesday, May 1, 700 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. WPD responded to report of disorderly conduct and fighting in an alley north of East Fort Wayne Street in Warsaw.