WARSAW — The Kosciusko County Alcoholic Beverage Board announced its new board member during its meeting on May 3.
Alan Alderfer will be joining board president Elim Smith and member Dan Woods.
The following permits were renewed:
- Winona Heritage Room, LLC, doing business as Winona Heritage Room, 901 Park Ave., Winona Lake. Beer, wine and liquor — catering hall.
- K-Mart Corporation 3350, doing business as K-Mart #9122, 3350 Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Beer and wine dealer — grocery store.
- Wilby’s Inc., doing business as Wilby’s Gas & Goodies, 307 W. Main St., Mentone. Beer and wine dealer — grocery store.
- Tippecanoe Lake Country Club, 7245 N. Kalorama Road, Leesburg. Beer, wine and liquor — restaurant.
- Huntington St. Bar & Grill, LLC, doing business as 701 Tap House, 701 N. Huntington St., Syracuse. Beer, wine and liquor — restaurant.
- Stella’s of Warsaw, Inc., doing business as Stella’s, 918 N. Detroit St., Warsaw. Beer and wine retailer — restaurant.
The following permit was transferred:
- Brian K. Stalder, doing business as Lakeview Liquors, 103 E. Main St., Silver Lake. Beer, wine and liquor — package store.