Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:47 a.m. Wednesday, May 2, 2500 block of West CR 900S, Silver Lake. The pastor of the First Free Will Baptist Church told police that the church had been broken into and ransacked.
- 7:09 p.m. Sunday, April 29, 200 block of South Morgan Street, Mentone. Police investigated a report from Nicholas Treber of a dog bite.
Officers from the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:19 p.m. Tuesday, May 1, 1200 block of North Huntington Street, Syracuse. Police took a report of an dog bite from Jonathan Bradley.
- 11:01 a.m. Monday, April 30, 400 block of South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Police reported to Taco Bell to investigate a report of stolen cash. Value: $902.
- 7:05 a.m. Friday, April 27, 1000 block of North Harrison Street, Syracuse. Police investigated a report of criminal trespass.
Officers from the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:02 p.m. Monday, April 30, 1600 block of East CR 225S, Winona Lake. Police reported to the residence of Angela Smith to investigate a theft from a vehicle. Stolen was two Apple iPhone 4 cell phones and two license plates. Value: $400.