Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:44 p.m. Wednesday, April 25, 100 block North Walnut St., Etna Green. Marlin D. Shaum reported auto theft. His vehicle was stolen from the Etna Elevator. Value: $7,000.
- 9:49 p.m. Wednesday, April 25, 3400 block East CR 100S, Warsaw. Animal Welfare League reported burglary.
- 9:16 a.m. Wednesday, April 25, 3900 block North Meadow Ridge Drive, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of a subject with drug related items.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:10 p.m. Wednesday, April 25, 900 block of North Lake Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the David Rodriguez residence for a report of theft from vehicles. Stolen was vehicle parts and accessories along with miscellaneous electronics. Value: $200.
- 5:03 p.m. Wednesday, April 25, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Police investigated a report at Walmart of a suspicious person.