Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:10 p.m. Friday, April 20, 100 block of North Acorn Street, Syracuse. KCSD responded to a report of domestic battery.
- 11:00 p.m. Friday, April 20, 100 block of EMS B1A Lane, Leesburg. Harold Gunkel reported theft of a license plate from a trailer.
- 7:13 p.m. Friday, April 20, 1200 block of South CR 450E, Pierceton. Donita Jean Raypholtz reported fraudulent use of her credit card.
- 5:40 a.m. Monday, April 16, 400 block of North Second Street, Pierceton. Chauncy A. Robinson reported a hit and run incident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:35 a.m. Sunday, April 22, 400 block of West Main Street, Warsaw. Danielle May Bridges reported theft of two cell phones from a vehicle.
- 5:55 p.m. Saturday, April 21, 500 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. Chad A. Zartman reported a political sign was stolen from his property.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:23 p.m. Saturday, April 21, 1200 block of Kings Highway, Winona Lake. Walker Lane Hobbs reported a hit and run that occurred in the parking lot of Winona Lake Grace Brethren Church.