Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:07 p.m. Tuesday, April 10, 100 block EMS T50 Lane, Syracuse. Portia E. Musgrave reported fraud.
- 10:46 p.m. Monday, April 9, 9400 block East CR 450N, Pierceton. Terrill D. Brown reported a lost or stolen license plate.
- 7:29 p.m. Monday, April 9, 6700 block North SR 13, North Webster. Officers responded to the report of an attempted fraud at Dollar General.
- 5:25 p.m. Monday, April 9, 1400 block West CR 300N, Warsaw. Amanda L. Stookey reported a hit and run accident at Madison Elementary School.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:03 p.m. Monday, April 9, 300 block East Williams St., Milford. A calling party reported an incident that started as a civil matter. The suspect came to the citizen’s residence at least twice, with the calling party concerned with the individual’s behavior.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:36 p.m. Saturday, April 7, 900 block North Lake St., Syracuse. Blanca I. Lazano reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:12 p.m. Tuesday, April 10, 400 block Clinic Court, Warsaw. Brandon M. Miracle reported robbery. A Playstation 4 was stolen. Value: $200.
- 3:52 p.m. Tuesday, April 10, 1600 block West Lake St., Warsaw. An overdose was reported. Police also discovered a concealed handgun being carried without a permit.
- 3:17 p.m. Tuesday, April 10, 300 block South Union St. and West Winona Ave., Warsaw. A possible stalking was reported.
- 10:59 a.m. Tuesday, April 10, 900 block Walkers Ridge, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of harassment.