Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:48 a.m. Friday, March 30, 9800 block East Chickadee Drive, Cromwell. Deborah S. Goodwin-McCarthy reported that her car had been stolen from her friend’s driveway while she was visiting. Value: $8,000.
- 12:17 a.m. Friday, March 30, 100 block EMS D18 Lane, Syracuse. Police responded to a report of battery. The caller said she was battered two days earlier.
- 4:53 p.m. Thursday, March 29, 800 block North Parks Schram Road, Warsaw. Bruce A. Teel reported criminal mischief. A truck intentionally drove off the road and spun its tires in Teel’s yard, causing damage.
- 2:26 p.m. Thursday, March 29, 3400 block South CR 400E, Pierceton. Timothy W. Ihnen reported criminal mischief. A vehicle made extensive yard and landscape damage to property.
- 2:14 p.m. Thursday, March 29, 1500 block West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Tabitha L. Gabbard reported criminal mischief. A window was broken by a BB gun.
- 7:32 a.m. Thursday, March 29, 3300 block West Crystal Lake Road, Warsaw. Francisco J. Ramirez reported criminal mischief. His porch windows were shot out by a BB gun.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:02 p.m. Thursday, March 29, 2000 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of a violation of a protection order.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:30 p.m.. Tuesday, March 27, 1700 block Eisenhower Drive South, Goshen. Sergio Flores-Garcia, Warsaw, reported his 2003 Jeep Liberty was stolen from Lippert Components, 1724 Eisenhower Drive South, sometime between 5 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. The vehicle was unlocked with the keys inside the glove box.