Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:59 p.m. Monday, March 26, 1600 block of West Briaridge Road, Warsaw. Police investigated a report of unauthorized use of a department store credit card at the residence of Susan E. Frasher.
- 6:47 p.m. Monday, March 26, 100 block of West State Street, Etna Green. Police investigated a report of IRS fraud at the residence of Allyson R. Kring.
- 4:43 p.m. Monday, March 26, 200 block of North Main Street, Claypool. Police investigated a case at the residence of Drake A. Cochran involving a vehicle crash where an unattended vehicle rolled into a garage, causing damage to that garage, the unattended vehicle and an unrelated vehicle inside the garage.
Officers from the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:48 p.m. Sunday, March 25, 300 block of North Huntington Street, Syracuse. Police took a theft report from Jack A. Conley.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:45 p.m. Monday, March 26, 900 block of West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Police investigated a report of fraud at the residence of Chase M. Spangle.
- 12:46 p.m. Monday, March 26, 1000 block of North Warren Street, Warsaw. Police investigated a theft from a vehicle reported by Bridget A. Baldwin. According to police, prescription medication was taken from the vehicle while it was parked at a store.