The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Li N Mei Zhen v. Jared and Jennifer Adair, Warsaw, $6,431.20
- Fort Wayne Neurology v. James S. Adams, Warsaw, $564.87
- Warsaw Health System LLC v.
Justin Albert, Claypool, $1,426.98
Sandra K. Belcher, Warsaw, $710.63
- Midwest America Federal Credit Union v. Brandon L. Arven, Rochester, $3,090.76
- Momper Installed Building Products v. Clearwater Carpentry, Warsaw, $3,175.18
- The Allergy & Asthma Center v.
Jessica E. Clifford, Warsaw, $741.80
Elizabeth M. Kapp, Rochester, $450.59
- Tony Siri v. Craig Coffman, Syracuse, $2,327
- Cavalry SPV I LLC v. Patricia McAndrews, Etna Gree, $3,930.47
- Culver Development Corporation v. Justin McCurdy, Warsaw, $1,625
- Shaffer Rentals LLC v.
Jennifer Miller, Winona Lake, $1,607
Rodney Perry, Winona Lake, $1,607
- Peak Performance Orthopedic v. Bradley and Tabitha Shelhart, $1,805.18
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Elyse Adamson, Warsaw, $9,568.28
Daniel H. Duenas-Duron, Winona Lake, $7,562.52
Amy Leake, Warsaw, $4,465.59
Amber R. Zollinger, Cromwell, $5,389.02
- Personal Finance Company v.
Randal L. Hart, Warsaw, $2,629.42
Kevin D. Mickem, Leesburg, $2,312.87
- Cavlary SPV I LLC v.
Christine Allen, North Webster, $2,740.36
Paula K. OUsley, Warsaw, $14,184.71
Lisa Riley, Warsaw, $1,101.29
Billy W. and Kayla Smith, Winona Lake, $4,071.72
- Green and Grossnickle LLP v. Kristen Coy, Avon, $7,743.32
- American Acceptance Co. LLC v.
Jody Craig, Warsaw, $4,989.23
Paul Hoff, Mentone, $1,551.59
Tyler Kessler, Winona Lake, $2,624.16
Joshua Nibert, Warsaw, $2,648.19
- OCMAC LLC v. Carmen Howard, Mentone, $1,102.59
- Commmunitywide Federal Credit Union v. Brian and Jennifer Jenkins, Dowagiac, Mich., $14,605.70
- SAC Finance Inc. v.
Eric L. Kuhn, Warsaw, $8,664.05
Matthew R. McDaniel, Wabash, $9,022.82
- Heights Finance Corporation v. Kelseigh Whitaker, Kokomo, $1,549.77
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II:
Failure of Occupant to use safety belt – Jody Hubert, Tippecanoe, $$25.00.
Expired Plates – Stephen Hoag, Warsaw, $160.50.
Speeding – Jayakumar Ramachandran, New Albany, Ohio, $160.50.
No Valid Driver’s License and Speeding – Flor Triana, Goshen, $185.50.
Speeding – exceeding 60 mph speed limit – Tracie Walker, Fort Wayne, $160.50.
No Operator’s License in Possession – Marisol Vera, Warsaw, $160.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Brett Montgomery Anson, 22, Warsaw, and Dalenna Molly Faye Whisman, 20, Warsaw
Ulises Adrian Argumedo De Los Santos, 21, Milford, and Marissa Marie Antu, 19, Milford
Qi Luo, 31, Warsaw, and Hsin Yi Kuo, 29, Centerton, Ark.
Jacob Everett Anderson, 25, Syracuse, and Jennifer Lynn Warren, 28, Syracuse
Keith Francis McGuire, 43, Warsaw, and Christy Shepherd, 40, Warsaw
Hunter Austin Bennett, 21, Milford, and Brittin Makenzie Taylor, 22, Kimmell
Daniel Ray Clevenger, 44, North Webster, and Connie M. Powell, 45, North Webster
Timothy Earl Gilbert, 24, Leesburg, and Sarah Emily Donley, 21, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Kunkle — Jacqueline Kunkle, North Webster, and Gary Kunkle, North Webster. Married: Feb. 22, 1995. Separated: March 1, 2018. There are two minor children.
Eigsti — Brandon Eigsti, Warsaw, and Jessica Eigsti, Bourbon. Married: Oct. 2, 2009. Separated: July 9, 2017. There are two minor children.
McGowan — Christopher McGowan, Warsaw, and Renee McGowan, Warsaw. Married: May 12, 2012. Separated: March 5, 2018. There are no children.
Bolt — Jason Bolt, no address listed, and Wendy Bolt, Warsaw. Married: Dec. 18, 2004. Separated: March 21, 2018. There are two minor children.