Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:18 p.m. Wednesday, March 21, 5800 block of South Maple Grove Lane, Warsaw. Police investigated a report of invasion of privacy at the residence of Michaela L. Harris.
- 11:20 a.m. Wednesday, March 21, 2400 block of North CR 200W, Warsaw. Police were called to Frontline Manufacturing in reference to a terminated employee that the business was afraid would return.
- 7:17 a.m. Wednesday, March 21, 2100 block of SR 13, Pierceton. Police took a report from Amanda Hall about her vehicle being side-swiped.
- 2:59 a.m. Wednesday, March 21, 400 block of East CR 1150N, Milford. Police responded to a report of criminal mischief, a broken window at the residence of Jason D. Huston.
- 10:21 p.m. Saturday, March 17, 900 block of East CR 350N, Warsaw. A traffic stop was conducted and an arrest for operating while intoxicated was made.
Officers from the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- Midnight Monday, March 19, 100 block of North West Street, Milford. Police investigated a report by Carl Fischer that a fraudulent check was issued for payment for a classic car. Value: $55,000.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:28 a.m. Thursday, March 22, 500 block of Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Police served a warrant and made an arrest.
- 1:29 p.m. Friday, March 16, 400 block of Boys City Drive, Winona Lake. Police investigated a report of possession of marijuana.