Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:50 a.m. Saturday, March 17, 4200 block of North Aspen Drive, Warsaw. Megan B. McCarthy reported she woke up and noticed a bullet hole in her bedroom window.
- 12:33 p.m. Friday, March 16, 10600 block of North Southshore Drive, Syracuse. KCSD responded to a burglary discovered by property managers.
- 12:33 p.m. Friday, March 16, 10600 block of North Southshore Drive, Syracuse. KCSD responded to another burglary in this vicinity discovered by property managers.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:17 a.m. Monday, March 19, 7300 block of East CR 800N, North Webster. Mark D. Hubbs reports reported his vehicle was damaged while parked in a parking lot.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:17 p.m. Friday, March 16, 300 block of North Front Street, Syracuse. Joshua Allen Christie reported theft of electronics and cash.
- 3:00 p.m. Thursday, March 15, 1300 block of South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Ace Hardware employees reported theft of a saw blade valued at $13.99.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:38 a.m. Monday, March 19, 700 block of North Parker Street, Warsaw. Lassus Handy Dandy employees reported finding suspicious property behind the business.
- 11:12 p.m. Saturday, March 17, 1900 block of Sandpiper Drive, Warsaw. Scott A. Armey reported residential entry.
Officers with the Bourbon Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:00 a.m. Saturday, March 17, US 30 and 12B Road, Bourbon. Bourbon Police stopped a vehicle on US 30 at 12B Road for speeding.During the investigation, the officer smelled the odor of alcohol coming from within the vehicle. A search was conducted, and eight cans of alcohol were found in the vehicle. The three male juveniles were detained and later released to their parents.