Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- Noon, Tuesday, March 13, 3300 block Corrie Drive, Goshen. Harry Snyder, Cromwell, repaired damage to a parked car by blowing debris.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:06 a.m. Friday, March 16, 5500 block South Woodland Lane, Warsaw. Donnie Jackson reported the theft of a gun.
- 10:11 p.m. Thursday, March 15, 100 block North CR 650W and West CR 100N, Warsaw. A female that failed to return to Kosciusko County Work Release was stopped on a traffic stop and gave a false name.
- 11:22 a.m. Thursday, March 15, 4900 block East CR 1200N, Syracuse. James J. Hampton reported items taken from a passenger vehicle located at the Brook Pointe Inn. A bomber jacket and medication assistance voucher were stolen. Value: $200.
- 6:55 p.m. Wednesday, March 14, 100 block EMS D18A1 Lane, Syracuse. Police investigated a report of battery.
- 5:51 p.m. Wednesday, March 14, 600 block North CR 175E, Warsaw. Elizabeth A. Sikora reported that she struck a mailbox with her vehicle’s mirror.
- 1:49 a.m. Tuesday, March 13, 6400 block North CR 300E, Leesburg. Police responded to the report of a vehicle in water in a ditch with its lights on. No one was located around the vehicle.
- 9:07 p.m. Monday, March 12, 3600 block North CR 175E, Warsaw. Miranda J. Scarberry reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:00 a.m. Thursday, March 15, 100 block South Main Street, Milford. Lake City Bank reported a plausible counterfeit $20 bill in the Town’s deposit.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:47 p.m. Thursday, March 15, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Police responded to the report of a suspicious person and found paraphernalia.