Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
8 a.m. Tuesday, March 13, 2400 block Dierdorff Road, Goshen. Gary Groves, Milford, reported fraud on his business bank account on Monday, March 12.
Officers with the Pierceton Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 7, 500 block South First Street, Pierceton. Police responded to a report of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4 p.m. Wednesday, March 14, 200 block South Bronson Street, Warsaw. Police recovered a vehicle that was reported as stolen. Value: $10,761.65.
- 3:31 p.m. Wednesday, March 14, 800 block North Parker Street and Lake City Highway, Warsaw. A traffic stop occurred.
- 11:01 a.m. Wednesday, March 14, 1700 block East Center Street, Warsaw. A theft at Zales Drug Store was caught on security video. The person stole candy. Value: $3.
- 2:01 p.m. Tuesday, March 13, 1700 block Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw. Tasha M. Wilkerson reported a suspicious incident that occurred on the night of March 12.