Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2 p.m. Monday, March 12, 2300 block Eisenhower Drive, North, Goshen. Samantha Sinn, Leesburg, reported her vehicle was damaged Friday, March 9, at her place of employment on Eisenhower Drive North, Goshen.
Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:52 p.m. Wednesday, March 7, 9700 block of South CR 750W, Claypool. Police investigated a report of a burglary from Kevin M. Trzcinski. Stolen were two firearms and an electric guitar. Value: $1,700.
Officers from the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:24 a.m. Sunday, March 11, 4900 block of East CR 1200N, Syracuse. Police investigated a drug complaint.
- 2:08 a.m. Thursday, March 8, 500 block of Turtle Bay Drive, Syracuse. Police investigated a report of theft from a motor vehicle by Jennifer C. Wright. Stolen was cash and miscellaneous. Value: $125. Syracuse
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:19 a.m. Tuesday, March 13, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Police served a warrant for parole violations.