Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:54 a.m. Sunday, March 11, 10200 block South Roosevelt Street, Silver Lake. Nichole L. Eckert reported a stolen vehicle.
- 8:18 p.m. Friday, March 9, 1600 block South County Farm Road, Warsaw. Miller’s Merry Manor reported the theft of medication from their business.
- 1:24 p.m. Friday, March 9, 3600 block South CR 350E, Warsaw. Waunita M. Young reported fraud.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:29 p.m. Tuesday, March 6, 500 block North Harrison Street, Syracuse. Police responded to a report of theft.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:47 a.m. Monday, March 12, 1200 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. A driver was cited for driving while suspended prior.