The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Cavalry SPV I LLC v.
Kyanne Adkins, Syracuse, $867.55
- Susan Ferrior v.
Atlas Construction, North Webster, $5,107.24
Rick Brown, Dayton, Ohio, $5,107.24
- Canterbury House Apartments v.
Rebecca Atwell, Warsaw, $3,342.27
Danielle Bolyard, Dowagiac, Mich., $3,433.91
Dawn Rose, Claypool, $2,552.86
Danielle Schultz, $3,13.84
- Warsaw Health System v.
Andy Bailey, North Webster, $922.25
Suzetta Bartley, Claypool, $1,265.54
Curtis T. Click, Winona Lake, $721.48
Jamie Dillon, Warsaw, $3,672.94
Amanda Islas, Warsaw, $841.19
Earl F. Jacquay, Warsaw, $1,373.15
Richard M. Maroney, Pierceton, $872.69
Chatherine Mullins, Winona Lake, $2,651.85
- FR Syracuse LLC v.
Thomas Benline, Syracuse, $5,338.39
Jacque Hirshey, Syracuse, $6,115
Shae Miller, Millersburg, $5,787.33
Kathryn Muller, Fort Wayne, $5,338.39
Bradley Stouder, Syracuse, $5,817.75
- CHA Warsaw II LP v. Glenn Dutton, Akron
- Ryan Stuckman v. Jessica Edwards, Warsaw, $5, 135
- Shafer Rentals v.
Sianna Gholson, Blanco, Texas, $1,607
Jeremy Mitchell, Fort Wayne, $1,597
Brian and Holly Neher, Warsaw, $3,214
Drake Schue, Blanco Texas, $1,607
- Birch Law Firm LLC v. Carlos Hall Jr., Syracuse, $895
- Best Deal Auto Sales Inc. v. David J. Housouer, Warsaw, $6,124
- CSC Lake Estates LLC v. Nicole M. Masterson, Rochester, $5,841.63
- James Breading v.
Phillip Picanso, Warsaw, $1,931.21
Christena M. Ross, Warsaw, $1,931.21
- Brian Gilbert v. Rozella Ford Golf Club LLC, Warsaw, $2,843
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Sierra D. Platt, Marion, $5,975.01
- The Law Office of Tracey Rosswur v. Tina Ramien, Warsaw, $202
- Drive Now Auto Credit Company v. Stacy Shively, $3,261.52
- Jones Law PC v. Samuel Stimmel, North Webster, $2,167.50
- Cavalry SPV I LLC v. Stephen H. Sviatko, Warsaw, $1,109.80
- CSC Lake Estates LLC v. Michael Vest, Rochester, $5,841.63
- Statewide Credit Association v. Melissa and Nickolas Wilkins, Warsaw, $1,749
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- LVNV Funding LLC v.
Sara Degroff, Leesburg, $3,550.48
Cherie McKinzie, Pierceton, $1,098.88
Miriam Salazar, Warsaw, $934.50
Debra Wallace, Syracuse, $807.38
- Unfund CCR LLC v. Todd L. Hiers, Warsaw, $1,041.89
- Capital One Bank v.
Catherine Lowe, Warsaw, $1,054.16
Matthew E. Lowry, Fort Lauderdale, Fla., $2,049.25
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Thomas J. Schultz and Brittain M. Stewart, Warsaw, $56,886.10
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II:
Speeding – exceeding 30 mph in an urban district – Diana Ramirez Rosas
Speeding – Ashley Miller, Syracuse, $192.50.
Speeding – exceeding speed limit set by local authority – Caleb Gilmer, Warsaw, $160.50.
Speeding – exceeding speed limit set by local authority – John Benjamin, Harlan, $160.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Nathan Leasure, 38, Warsaw, and Lori Kristine Jones, 30, Warsaw
Ernest U. Heiman III, 36, Syracuse, and Kristin Kay Cripe, 35, Syracuse
Lucas Joseph Gilbertson, 21, Warsaw, and Miquela Desiree Mathis, 21, Warsaw
Aaron James Jesel, 25, Winona Lake, and Jessica Elyse Sepko, 25, Winona Lake
Neil C. Huys, 62, Atwood, and Melanie S. Gosnell, 51, Atwood
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Kuhn — Brittni Kuhn, North Webster, and Michael Kuhn, Leesburg. Married: Sept. 12, 2009. Separated: Feb. 27, 2018. There is one minor child.
Stacy — Rebecca Stacy, Warsaw, and Craig Stacy, Culver. Married: Sept. 21, 2016. Separated: Jan. 6, 2018. There are no minor children.
Nelson — Richard Nelson, Syracuse, and Betty Nelson, Syracuse. Married: May 6, 2017. Separated: Feb. 21, 2018. There are no minor children.
Murray-Hicks — Scarlett Murray, Warsaw, and James Hicks, Winsted, Conn. Married: Jan. 6, 1992. Separated: March 2, 2018. There are no minor children.