Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:11 p.m. Monday, March 5, 400 block East CR 1150N, Milford. Police responded to a report of disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:34 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 27, 100 block EMS W25 Lane, North Webster. Police responded to the report of a domestic disturbance.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:07 a.m. Tuesday, March 6, 100 block South Bronson Street and East Market Street, Warsaw. Police pulled over a driver that was never licensed.
- 5:42 p.m. Monday, March 5, 3200 block Heron Boulevard, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of domestic battery in the presence of a child.
- 1:04 p.m. Monday, March 5, 2900 block Frontage Road, Warsaw. Alana M. Barnes reported that her vehicle was stolen from a local business. Value: $3,500.