Officers with the Bourbon Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:04 a.m. Saturday, March 3, Lincoln Highway and Beech Road, Bourbon. Bourbon Police Officer Matt Geiger stopped a vehicle on Lincoln Highway for speeding and driving left of center. The driver, Timothy J. Gardner, Etna Green, failed field sobriety tests and a certified test. He was arrested for a felony operating a vehicle while intoxicated as it was his second OWI within five years and taken to Marshall County Jail. He was held on $1,500 cash bond.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:25 p.m. Sunday, March 4, 100 block East Bell Drive, Warsaw. Lillian G. Stinson reported a property damage accident in the parking lot of Biomet.
- 7:59 p.m. Sunday, March 4, 6800 block North Kalomara Road, Leesburg. Police responded to a report of male individual not breathing. Narcan was administered and the male subject began breathing again. Paraphernalia and a small bag of heroin where located in the room the male subject was in.
- 7:30 a.m. Sunday, March 4, 5500 block North Warsaw Oswego Road, Warsaw. Police responded to a domestic complaint where a female, suspected to be under the influence of meth, was involved in an argument with her fiancé.
- 11:14 p.m. Saturday, March 3, 6100 block West CR 400N, Warsaw. Austin J. Richardson reported obscenities spray painted on a vehicle.
- 8:52 p.m. Saturday, March 3, 100 block EMS D18 Lane, Syracuse. Cooper J. Stillson made a drug complaint to KCSD. Paraphernalia and crystal meth were found.
- 8:29 p.m. Saturday, March 3, 400 block West CR 200S, Warsaw. Gary L. Fouts reported that his window was shot out with a BB gun.
- 12:24 p.m. Saturday, March 3, 100 block East Prairie Street, Leesburg. Steven E. Wood reported damage to a Nipsco meter box.
- 9:00 a.m. Saturday, March 3, 13400 block North Eastshore Drive, Syracuse. Daryl R. Daniels reported that somebody crashed into mailboxes and a fence sometime overnight, leaving the scene.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:10 p.m. Sunday, March 4, 100 block North Front Street, Syracuse. Cassandra A. Correll reported that her vehicle’s glove compartment had been ransacked and that a bike was stolen. The bike was found and returned.
- 3:56 p.m. Sunday, March 4, 300 block East Maple Grove, Syracuse. Nancy L. Cannon reported attempted burglary.
- 5:24 a.m. Saturday, March 3, 500 block Railside Drive, Syracuse. Jason P. Bolland reported that ammunition and cigarettes had been stolen from his vehicle.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:22 p.m. Sunday, March 4, 100 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Police found subjects that had heroin in their vehicle.
- 9:44 a.m. Sunday, March 4, 1900 block Plaza Drive, Warsaw. Police investigated a suspicious vehicle that contained meth and narcotics.
- 7:04 p.m. Saturday, March 3, 200 block Fred Boggs Parkway, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of a physical altercation.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:14 p.m. Saturday, March 3, 7600 block East US30, Pierceton. Officers pulled over an individual for speeding and driving while suspended prior.