MARCH — The Kosciusko County Alcoholic Beverage Board renewed seven permits during their meeting on March 1.
The following permits were renewed:
- Village Pantry, LLC, doing business as Village Pantry #5415, 400 S. Buffalo St., Warsaw. Beer and wine dealer – grocery store.
- Wal-Mart Stores East LP, doing business as Wal-Mart #1304, 2501 Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Beer, wine and liquor – drug store.
- American Legion Post #258, 1st and Catholic, P.O. Box 535, Pierceton. Beer, wine and liquor – fraternal club.
- Stacy’s Sport Inn, Inc., doing business as Stacy’s, 309 S. Main St. (SR15), Leesburg. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- M.L.O. Restaurant, Inc., doing business as Ye Olde Pub, 207 W. South St., North Webster. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- Green Golf Partners, LLC, doing business as Wawasee Golf Club, 12388 N. Bishop Rd., Syracuse. Beer and wine retailer – restaurant.
- Dewart Lake Inn, LLC, doing business as Dewart Lake Inn, 9522 N. 300 E., Syracuse. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.