The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Statewide Credit Association v.
Duane Alexander, Warsaw, $738.27
Joseph and Pamela Bencze, Warsaw, $1,390.24
Jeremy Brock, Warsaw, $1,294.48
Ramon Delacurz, Warsaw, $760.42
Carrie Dugger, Warsaw, $986.86
Cara Fifer, Warsaw, $872.36
Susan Gibson, Leesburg, $1,500.78
Jacob Harris, Warsaw, $1,547.99
Jeffery and Lola Henk, Warsaw, $1,725.68
Matthew Henry, Fort Wayne, $849.89
Matt and Melissa Lowman, Warsaw, $2,103.56
Rickie See Jr., Pierceton, $872.36
Jody and Owen Smith, Warsaw, $2,142.28
Chris and Steve Sponseller, Leesburg, $1280.02
Norman Woodruff, Warsaw, $634.52
- Canterburry House Apartments v.
Rebecca Atwell, Warsaw, $3,342.27
Danielle Bolyard, Dowagiac, Mich., $3,433.91
Josie Hoppus, Warsaw, $4,715.61
Danielle Schultz, Akron, $3,314.84
- Credit Bureau Collection Services v.
Patty A. Bellis, Warsaw, $2,019.72
Pamela Benson, Syracuse, $780.06
- Dental Health v. Kari Brown, Warsaw, $1,804.70
- Mariner Finance LLC v. Carrie Clevenger, Warsaw, $2,618.47
- The Car Company v.
Kelly Dangelo, Elkhart, $6,115
Sam Hecht, Columbia City, $615
Dar Cari Young-Williams, South Bend, $233.74
- Discover Bank v. Caitlin M. Downton, Warsaw, $1,636.89
- Ryan Stuckman v.
Brandon and Jessica Edwards, Syracuse, $10,270
Tracy Willis, North Webster, $3,675
- John Wise v.
Hannah Eppenbaugh, Warsaw, $2,700
Fred Landolt, Winona Lake, $2,700
- Birch Law Firm v. Carlos Hall Jr., Syracuse, $895
- Culver Development Corporation v.
Kelsey Hill, Nappanee, $5,166.20
Mark Troup, Nappanee, $5,166.20
- Warsaw Health System v. Tyler D. Waddle, Warsaw, $4,929.33
- FR Syracuse LLC v. Jacque Hirshey, Syracuse, $6,115
- Best Deal Auto Sales v. David Housouer, Warsaw, $6,124
- Etna Green MHP LLC v. Brett and Haley Reffitt, $12,230
- Phillips Plumbing Service v. Joanne Streeter, Silver Lake, $205
- Onemaine Financial Of Indiana v. Nealy Wallace III, Warsaw, $2,838.74
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Ally Financial Inc. v. Duwayne A. Arnett, Manteno, Ill., $18,885.94
- Purdue University v. Mark Brazis, Syracuse, $10,564.47
- Discover Bank v.
Joan I. Davis, Claypool, $11,943.30
Barbara Evers, Warsaw, $2,691.46
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Johnie R. Dove, Warsaw, $8,006.13
Amanda Goad, $6,562.45
Carrisa Spore, Syracuse, $7,066.60
- Auto Trakk V. Gregory Stephens, Warsaw, $4,185.13
- Capital One Bank v.
Sabrina M. Hall, Mentone, $2,187.94
Hannah D. Signorelli, Leesburg, $2,939.43
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Cassidy and Elizabeth Ireland, Servia, $30,634.90
Ashley M. Tharp, Warsaw, $5,545.48
- Barclay’s Bank Deleware v. Dennis K. Lewis, Syracuse, $2,332.70
- LVNV Funding v. Pammy Sanchez, Cromwell, $1,865.93
- Snow & Sauerteig v. Ronald E. Shaffer, Warsaw, $99,767.66
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v. Joyce D. Young, Syracuse, $1,309.81
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II:
Expired Plates —MarkMummert, Syracuse, $160.50
Disregarding an official traffic control device — Sujoth Arjun, Warsaw, $160.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Jonathon R. Lechlitner, 36, Wakarusa, and Katie Ann Darr, 33, Syracuse
Jeremy D. Wilson, 33, Milford, and Caitlin Janine Campbell, 28, Milford
Ashley Dale Amor, 37, Syracuse, and Charity Rachel Chalk, 40, Syracuse
Steven James Paul George, 21, Warsaw, and Diana Karen Saucedo Miguel, 21, Warsaw
Cody Michael Stevens, 24, Warsaw, and Natasha Nicole Marshall, 23, Warsaw
Ryan Bradley Cramer, 26, Leesburg, and Brittany Blair Hazen, 26, Leesburg
Aditya Pinto, 28, Warsaw, and Abigail Danielle Gonzales, 24, Warsaw
Shawn Christopher Smith, 29, Mentone, and Scott J. Cole, 37, Mentone
Jacob William Ponko, 37, Warsaw, and Amanda Marie Elliott, 25, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Moyotl — Monica Lopez, Warsaw, and Luis Moyotl, Warsaw. Married: Nov. 27, 2005. Separated: October 2011. There is one minor child.
Beukes — Monica Fisher, Milford, and Wynand Beukes, North West, South Africa. Married: July 2010. Separated: October 2010. There are no minor children
Elchin — Sarah Elchin, Warsaw, and Bradly Elchin, Bartow, Fla. Married: Oct. 13, 2011. Separated: July 29, 2016. There are no minor children.
Shumaker — Dennis Shumaker, Pierceton, and Junita Shumaker, Pierceton. Married: Sept 5, 1993. Separated: Feb. 26, 2018. There are no minor children.
Peters — Jason Peters, Warsaw, and Leesa Peters, Rosseau, Ky. Married: April 24, 1999. Separated: Sept. 12, 2014. There are two minor children.
Anderson — David Anderson, Warsaw, and Wendy Anderson, Warsaw. Married: Oct. 19, 1991. Separated: Feb. 21, 2018. There are no minor children.
Armey — Scott Armey, Warsaw, and Theresa Bumblis, Warsaw. Married: Date not listed. Separated: Feb. 20, 2018. There are two minor children.
Schrock — David Schrock, Warsaw, and Jessica Schrock, Claypool. Married: Aug. 11, 2001. Separated: Aug. 5, 2017. There are two minor children.
Henley — Kia Henley, Warsaw, and Keith Henley, San Antonio, Texas. Married: June 25, 2005. Separated: August 2006. There is one minor child.