Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:05 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 27, 3400 block of West CR 100S, Warsaw. Police investigated a report of possible cruelty to animals.
- 8:50 p.m. Monday, Feb. 26, 300 block of East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Police investigate a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle at the residence of Francisco Hernandez.
- 6:08 p.m. Monday, Feb. 26, 7400 block of West Moore Road, Nappanee. Police investigated the theft of a bicycle from the residence of Aaron E. Miller. Value: $200.
- 3:15 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 27, 100 block of North Franklin Street, Mentone. Police respond to residence of Jacquelin J. Apt for a report of garage spray painted during evening hours.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:16 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 21, 200 block of West Section Street, Milford. Milford police were called with a report of a domestic dispute.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:43 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2400 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of operating while intoxicated.
- 2:19 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officers took a report from June Senff regarding a lost wallet and cash. Value: $160.
- 12:12 a.m. Friday, Feb. 23, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Officers responded provided warrant service.
- 10:09 a.m. Friday, Feb. 23, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Officers responded with a request to assist another agency.
Officers with the Bourbon Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:20 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 27, North Bourbon Street and West Center Street, Bourbon. Armando Castillo, no age or town listed, was stopped by Bourbon Police for failing to signal prior to turning, upon further investigation Castillo was found to be operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license. He was taken to Marshall County Jail and given a court date of March 27, and held on $755 bond.