CLAYPOOL — Business was very brief at the Claypool Town Board meeting on Feb. 20.
The only new business at this month’s meeting regarded a new salt spreader. The town obtained one after its old salt spreader broke.
The board also gave reminders to the public on snowfall and trash.
- Trash bins must be moved out of the roads so plows don’t hit them.
- Parking in alleyways is not permitted, as it could prevent them from being plowed.
- Any trash that citizens want picked up must be inside of the bin. If the trash is outside of the bin, it will not get picked up.
- Parking is not permitted on Main Street between 4 to 6 a.m. until May 1 for snow removal.
In other business:
- The board approved Jan. 16 meeting minutes.
- The board approved Feb. 9 administrative meeting minutes.
- The board approved a maintenance agreement for Keystone computer software.
- The board approved continuing its fire protection plan from the township.
The next meeting will be at 7 p.m. March 20, at the Claypool Lions Club building.