Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:44 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18, 1700 block of Fisher Avenue, Warsaw. Police responded to a property damage accident where one person left the scene.
- 9:32 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 18, 2400 block of West CR 250S, Warsaw. Jadyn Michael Smith-Lantz reported that his vehicle had been struck sometime overnight.
- 8:42 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18, 200 block of East Main Street, Atwood. KCSD responded to a battery report.
- 1:51 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 17, 400 block of East CR 1150N, Milford. KCSD received reported of a restraining order violation and trespass complaint.
- 9:46 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 17, 1900 block of North CR 850E, Pierceton. Alissa R. Knippen reported that her summer residence was broken into.
- 9:23 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 17, 3700 block of North SR 13, Pierceton. A female reported harassment.
- 8:05 a.m Saturday, Feb. 17, 300 block of East CR 900S, Claypool. Edward E. Lynch reported a burglary.
- 7:31 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 17, 1400 block of Dove Lane, Milford. A female reported harassment.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:50 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18, 2500 block of Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Walmart employees reported a theft.
- 9:57 p.m. Friday, Feb. 16, 3600 block of North CR 175E, Warsaw. KCSD responded to a battery call where it was found that the subject had an active warrant and false ID.
- 12:14 p.m. Friday, Feb. 16, 2500 block of Pine Cone Lane, Warsaw. Ce’Erra D. Beckner reported her vehicle was damaged while parked in her driveway.
- 11:40 a.m. Friday, Feb. 16, 100 block of Tiger Lane, Warsaw. Disorderly conduct (fighting) was reported.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:15 p.m. Friday, Feb. 16, 2300 block of East Winona Avenue, Winona Lake. A female reported a male subject was harassing her via phone calls and text messages.
- 8:49 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 15, 2800 block of Widaman Street, Winona Lake. Ronald Shavers reported cash stolen from his residence.