WARSAW—The Kosciusko County Alcoholic Beverage Board renewed five permits and transferred two during their meeting on Feb. 1. At the meeting, Greg Sasso, owner of Alibi Bar and Grill, and Jena Frantz, manager of the restaurant, both confirmed that they have bartender’s licenses. Since Sasso is the sole owner of the establishment, once the permit is in his name, he will no longer be required to possess a bartender’s license.
The following permits were renewed:
- F.C. Horse, Inc., doing business as Leesburg Liquors, 406 S. Main St., Leesburg. Beer, wine and liquor – package store.
- Speedway LLC, doing business as Speedway #6078, 823 East Winona, Warsaw. Beer and wine dealer – grocery store.
- American Legion Post #223, 1008 S. Huntington St., Syracuse. Beer, wine and liquor – fraternal club.
- T.O. Downtown, Inc., doing business as Downtown Eatery & Spirits, 205 W. Center St., Warsaw. Beer, wine & liquor – restaurant.
- Mada Enterprises LLC, doing business as Barbee Hotel & Restaurant, 3620 N. Barbee Rd., Warsaw. Beer, wine & liquor – restaurant.
The following transfers were made:
- Mi Cholulita Tex Mex Cuisine and Cantina, LLC, doing business as Mi Cholulita Mexican Grill and Bar, 2604 Sheldon St., Warsaw. Beer retailer – restaurant.
- Alibi LLC, doing business as Alibi Bar and Grill, 1360 W. Center St., Warsaw. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.