Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:58 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 30, 1900 block North CR 850E, Pierceton. John W. Fashing reported a burglary in progress at Jellystone Campground. Three suspects were taken into custody.
- 4:54 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 20, 1900 block North CR 850E, Pierceton. James Hurley reported a burglary at Jellystone Campground. Three suspects were taken into custody.
- 12:27 a.m. Monday, Jan. 29, 11900 block North Sir Galahad Place, Cromwell. Police responded to a battery of a father by an adult child.
- 6:35 a.m. Monday, Jan. 29, 500 block North Main Street, North Webster. Police responded to a battery that occurred during a child exchange.
- 9:55 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 28, 8200 block East US 30, Pierceton. Heather M. Amburgey reported a criminal mischief-attempt.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:51 p.m. Monday, Jan. 29, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials at Walmart reported the thefts of a Star Trek complete season box set and a sheet set. Value: $125.55
- 2:32 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 28, 700 block Ellsworth Street, Warsaw. Justin D. Penrod reported an aggressive dog loose and entering the property of others.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:53 p.m. Monday, Jan. 22, 200 block Seminary Drive, Winona Lake. Officials with Grace College reported a tire punctured on a vehicle.