Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:31 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 28, 9400 block East Adams Road, Pierceton. An individual cut down a tree, hitting a power line causing damage and lot of power.
- 10:44 p.m. Friday, Jan. 26, 6300 block South Packerton Road, Claypool. Tina M. Ward reported a possible prowler.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:46 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 27, 800 block North Harrison Street, Syracuse. Robert V. Bartman notified police of an offense.
- 12:19 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 27, 400 block South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Kathleen L. Tucco reported the drive thru menu fell on the front driver wheel well. Damage up to $2,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:54 p.m. Monday, Jan. 29, 1200 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Officials at Meijer reported the theft of merchandise. Value: $64.99
- 8:52 a.m. Monday, Jan. 29, 3100 block West US 30, Warsaw. Quintin M. Walker reported his vehicle was struck by another vehicle that left the scene.
- 7:39 a.m. Monday, Jan. 29, 700 block Rozella Road and Fisher Avenue, Warsaw. Derrick S. Hobbs reported a hit and run on Fisher Avenue.
- 1:57 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 25, 1400 block Flora Avenue, Warsaw. Cindy R. Deeter reported the theft of items. Value: $1,961.85.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:58 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 28, 300 block Roy Street, Winona Lake. Police were called for a fight between father and son.