The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Mineral Springs LLC v.
Alexander Syblebreannaa, Wilmington, Ohio, $2,791
Billie J. Arthur, Warsaw, $3,163
William Clutter, Warsaw, $3,163
Josiah Gall, Warsaw, $2,791
- Dental Health PC v.
Travis J. Brown, Warsaw, $1,416.26
Katie Caldwell, Warsaw, $2,66.21
Dillon M. Patrick, Warsaw, $1,921.73
- Lawrence G. Anderson, Dareck S. Colclasure, Decatur, $938.30
- Alden Stuckman v.
Nichole Conway, North Webster, $2,115
Cory E. Iden, North Webster, $2,155
- Lake City Animal Clinic v.
Bridget Davis, Warsaw, $584.43
Priscilla Holloway, Bourbon, $218.86
Tammy Nolan, Claypool, $240.70
- Chad Zartman v.
Arden Fox, Warsaw, $3,023
Kagen Hale, Warsaw, $3,023
- Western Property Services v. Leann and Richard Hardwick, Syracuse, $4,576.66
- McArthur Mental Health v. Kayla Hunsberger, Claypool, $583.23
- FR Syracuse LLC v. Tonya McKay, Syracuse, $6,115
- Hazel Frances Shultz v. Larry Sainer, Claypool, $6,125
- Mental Health PC v. Melissa and Donald Scott, Claypool, $3,251.70
- Peak Performance Orthopedic and SPO v. James C. Shuster, Warsaw, $260.19
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- SAC Fincance Inc. v.
Jeff G. Bartman, Warsaw, $10,570.40
Delmar H. Mongosa, Rochester, $8,724.09
Tanisha R. Powers, Claypool, $8,983.80
Brendy J. Weldy, Warsaw, $10,570.40
- LVNV Funding LLC v.
Jason Gibbs, Mentone, $796.53
Trena Hamilton, Warsaw, $1,359.16
Khrystal Leasure, Winona Lake, $883.72
Mathew Meyerink, Syracuse, $863.88
Philip Smith, Warsaw, $814.14
Kristian A. Wilson, Warsaw, $1,770.39
- One Advantage LLC v. Rodney S. Godfrey, Syracuse, $5,021.67
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Amber A. Hall, Warsaw, $16,339.81
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v. Gerri Lee, Claypool, $2,685
- Capital One Bank v. Lindsay West, Silver Lake, $6,388.67
Superior Court II
The following traffic infraction has been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Operating a vehicle expired plates — Violetta Todorova, Fort Wayne, $160.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Brett David Ellison, 28, Milford, and Kristine Nicole Edwards, 32, Syracuse
Jeffrey Allen Bartoszewicz, 27, Syracuse, and Ashley Laurann Bartman, 33, Syracuse
Joshua Aaron Vergiels, 31, Warsaw, and Alexandra Nichole Schutzman, 25, Warsaw
Brian C. Smith, 30, Pierceton, and Jayme Lynne Parson, 27, Pierceton
Devon Pete Poe, 30, Warsaw, and Dana Mishelle Miller, 29, Silver Lake
Denver Scott Cheney, 23, Warsaw, and Michelle Jean Wright, 23, Winona Lake
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
May — Amanda May, Etna Green and Joshua May, Warsaw. Married: May 22, 2013. Separated: Nov. 10, 2017.
Torpy — Margaret Torpy, Warsaw, and Christopher Torpy, Warsaw. Married: June 21, 2009. Separated: July 2016.