Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:20 p.m. Monday, Jan. 22, 200 block West South Street, Burket. Alexandria Nicole Griggs reported an invasion of privacy violation.
- Monday, Jan. 22, 3600 block North CR 175E, Warsaw. Jamie Lee Hecke reported damage to items in their residence by an unwanted person.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:02 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 23, 3600 block Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Officials at Big R reported the theft of household goods, power and hand tools, clothing and perfume. Value: $392.98
- 4:35 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 23, 100 block Woodlawn Drive, Warsaw. Heaven Leigh Ousley reported a lost identification card.
- 2:09 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 23, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Philip Thomas Balke reported the theft of a 1998 Honda valued at $1,000.