Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:21 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 24, 9500 block North Miami Lane, Cromwell. Judy L. Hall reported a possible utility fraud/theft of electric service.
- 10:08 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 23, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Jason L. Forschner reported the theft of a pistol. Value: $700.
- 5:05 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 23, 400 block East CR 575N, Leesburg. Karan D. Yoder reported the theft of a Ruger 9mm hand gun. Value $635.
- 12:15 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 21, 100 block North First Street, Pierceton. Benjamin J. Long reported an unknown vehicle struck Long’s parked vehicle and then left the area without notifying Long.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:20 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 24, 1900 block Anchorage Road and Anchorage Point Drive, Warsaw. Police were called for a robbery with a deadly weapon or bodily injury.