Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:40 a.m. Monday, Jan. 22, 4200 block East CR 450N, Leesburg. Police were notified of an individual threatening a roommate with a knife.
- 10:42 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 21, 4300 block North Deer Run, Warsaw. Police were called for a family fight.
- 4:40 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 21, 3600 block North CR 175E, Warsaw. Alicia Danielle Lloyd reported someone had stolen a 1994 Chevrolet from outside a friends home. Value: $3,000.
- 10:26 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 21, 4400 block North CR 475E, Leesburg. Police responded to a report of a wanted subject at a specific location.
- 9:33 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 21, 4900 block South Packerton Road, Warsaw. Megan D. Anderson reported a vehicle crash where the driver fled the scene.
- 9:30 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 21, 7900 block East CR 400N, Leesburg. Police responded to minor damage to a NIPSO pole from a vehicle that fled the scene.
- 9:29 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 21, 300 block South Main Street, Claypool. Anthony Lee Hall reported a cell phone, coat and cash were missing from his vehicle. Value: $350.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:43 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, 300 block North Main Street, Syracuse. Jesus G. Montalvo reported the theft of a license plate.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:53 a.m. Monday, Jan. 22, 300 block South Union Street, Warsaw. Police arrested an individual for resisting law enforcement.
- 3:26 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 21, 1100 block East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Julie Manges reported threats being made and damage to her vehicle.