BOURBON — Congratulations to the Triton students who showed the most reading progress since the beginning of the year at Triton Elementary.
Students continue to work hard to meet their goals. These students improved the most in their grade level as measured by their reading composite score which takes into account fluency, accuracy and comprehension.
2017-2018 Most Improved Reading Composite Score:
- Grade 6: Lexi Sumpter in Mrs. McFarland’s class.
- Grade 5: Quentin Davis in Mrs. Hanby’s class.
- Grade 4: Morgan Yates in Mrs. Mevis’ class.
- Grade 3: Keegan Slone in Mr. Kreft’s class.
- Grade 2: Dabney Cook in Mrs. LaShure’ class.
- Grade 1: Finola Cline in Mrs. Bilinski’s class.
- Kindergarten: Sophia Haag in Mrs. Potter’s class.