Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:23 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, 2700 block West Crystal Lake Road, Warsaw. A metal lock box was found in a ditch.
- 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, 9400 block North SR 19, Etna Green. Corrie Lynn Cowger reported a burglary and the theft of a television. Value: $2,300.
- 8 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, 7700 block East CR 400N and EMS B3 Lane, Leesburg. Police were called regarding a vehicle in the ditch. A Jeep Patriot had struck a NIPSCO pole.
- 9:17 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, 5200 block East Bayview Drive, Syracuse. Mature Teel Muchowicz reported receiving an intimidating text message.
- 8:43 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, 300 block South Main Street, Leesburg. Shirley J. Fuller reported a residential entry and theft of miscellaneous clothing. Value: $400.
- 3:52 a.m. Monday, 11900 block CR 400W and CR 1250N, Milford. Sheriff’s department contacted reference to a SUV into a pole in the area of CR 1250N and CR 400W. The caller advised there is no one around the vehicle.
- 5:25 p.m. Friday, Jan. 12, 4000 block East Forest Glen Avenue, Leesburg. Edward J. Enders reported the theft of appliances and criminal mischief from a lease to buy home. Value: $4, 555.
- 11:01 a.m. Friday, Jan. 12, 7600 block West CR 300N, Warsaw. Mark A. Long reported damage to a fence.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:07 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, 3600 block Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Police were notified of damage to three vehicles from a non traffic accident.
- 10:40 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, 3600 block Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Officials at Big R reported the theft of Under Armor and Carhartt clothing. Value: $209.98.
- 11:05 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, 3300 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Officials at Wendy’s reported the exit sign was damaged. Damage: $1,000.