Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:26 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2800 block Old Road 30, Warsaw. Police were called to investigate a battery.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:21 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 16, 600 block South Manor Drive, Syracuse. Aaron M. McPherson reported a burglary.
- 5:52 p.m. Monday, Jan. 15, 100 block North Acorn Street, Syracuse. Police were called to investigate a battery complaint.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:29 p.m. Monday, Jan. 15, 14000 block CR 50, Syracuse. Linda Bertram, Cromwell, reported an individual sending text messages to her on Sunday threatening to burn her rental property down.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2500 block Linden Drive, Goshen. Rafael Lopez Gomez, Milford, reported his vehicle was stolen at work in the 2500 block of Linden Drive. The police department was later notified the vehicle had been recovered in Warsaw.