The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Money Matters Professional Collections v.
April A. Ammerman, Akron, $397.14
Ryan and Angelika S. Weidenbenner, Winona Lake, $618.10
- Stuckman & Son Trucking Inc. v.
Matt Hall, Cromwell, $1,012.41
Ryan Lukens, Warsaw, $734.27
- Shafer Rentals v.
Linda Harty, Warsaw, $1,022
Licelia Rios, Warsaw, $997
Buck Slone, Warsaw, $1,022
- Millwood Acres Inc. v. Daniel Hochstetler, Elkhart
- Culver Development v. William Page-Clabaugh, Etna Green, $1,625
- Perma Advertising Co. Inc. v. Dennis Pekalb, Muskegon, Mich., $1,134.15
- Blackford Law Office v. Tony M. Smallwood Bundy, Warsaw, $2,561.12
- Warsaw Health System v. Shannon Stambaugh, Mentone, $4,997.53
- Timer Creek Estates LLC v. Angie M. Weaver, Warsaw, $1,110
- Credit Bureau Collections v. Patricia J. Yeiter, Warsaw, $2,241.02
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
No Valid Driver’s License — Morisol Vera, Warsaw, $160.50.
Improper Display of Registration Plate — Billy Whitt, Silver Lake, $160.50.
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Shawn J. Baker, Columbia City, $17,740.39
Adam J. Bender, Warsaw, $24,985.59
Frances L. and Timothy A Budde, Albion, $29,538.18
Brian A. Elvidge, Milford, $8,611.36
Joseph B. Williams, Columbia City, $17,740.39
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Kimberly A. Cano, Warsaw, $9,079.75
Christopher Hafterson, Etna Green, $6,837.89
- Warsaw Health System LLC v.
Beth Davis, Syracuse, $6,909.79
Chrystal Vandermark, Akron, $8,980.37
William Moore, $8,110.12
- Peabody Retirement Community v. Bill D. and Florence Figert, North Manchester, $170,089.78
- Citizens State Bank v. Christopher McDonald, Silver Lake, $13,051.70
- Nemain Financial of Indiana v. Antonio L. and Susan Pickett, Warsaw, $13,126.68
- Capital One Bank v. Cheri K. Sulkey, Warsaw, %3,664.34
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Conrad Scott Van Middendorp, 25, Warsaw, and Brooke Martine Walls, 27, Warsaw
James Bruce Stuart, 59, Warsaw, and Bertha Nelly Barboza, 51, Warsaw
Brian W. Craig, 34, Warsaw, and Whitney Nicole Crance, 27, Warsaw
Joshua Dean Fitzgerald, 20, Silver Lake, and Eliana Joleen Winegardner, 19, Silver Lake
Bryce Henry Conley, 20, Silver Lake, and Alexandria Yvonne Garner, 21, Madison
Rogelio Gonzalez Ramos, 33, Warsaw, and Rosio Ramirez, 25, Warsaw
Duane A. Alexander, 54, Warsaw, and Lisa M. Frye, 38, Warsaw
Norman A. Hoyt, 54, Warsaw, and Katherine D. Piercy, 55, Mishawaka
Fred Johnson Welge, 75, Warsaw, and Lezli Lynn Payne, 40, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Surgeon — Catherine Surgeon, Cromwell, and Daniel Surgeon, Etna Green. Married: Sept. 6, 2016. Separated: Oct. 28, 2017. There are no children
Hiner — Rickie Hiner and Wendy Hiner, Syracuse. Married: Aug. 19, 2002. Separated: Dec. 14, 2017. There is one minor child.
Goddard — Megan Goddard, North Webster, and Jeffry Goddard, Warsaw. Married: July 28, 2012. Separated: Aug. 5, 2017. There is one minor child.
Hohman — Brittany M. Hohman, Claypool, and Andrew Hohman, Warsaw. Married: Dec. 11, 2016. Separated: Oct. 31, 2017. There are two minor children.
Vazquez-Juarez — Ana R. Palacio Vazquez and Armando Vega Juarez, Winona Lake. Married: Aug. 13, 2004. Separated: Dec. 15, 2017. There are four minor children.
Buriff — Stefanie Buriff and Jeff Buriff, Winona Lake. Married: July 15, 1995. Separated: Dec. 19, 2017. There are two minor children.
Whitaker — Nicole E. Whitaker, Warsaw, and Jason T. Whitaker. Married: November 2008. Separated: Oct. 20, 2017. There are two minor children.