Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:39 a.m. Monday, Dec. 18, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. A female reported a battery.
- 6:46 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 13, 1800 block Rosemont Avenue, Warsaw. A female reported a battery.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:12 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 13. 2300 block Lincolnway East, Goshen. Marc Sutherland, 43, 503 N. Harrison St., Syracuse, was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart, 2304 Lincolnway East. He was released pending a court date.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:17 p.m. Monday Dec. 18, 400 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Village Pantry reported the theft of candy bars. Adam Dewayne Gibbs was arrested and charged with theft and possession of meth.
- 11:46 a.m. Monday, Dec. 18, 400 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Danielle May Bridges reported the theft of a wallet, cash and a baby blanket from her vehicle. Value: $170.
- 10:58 a.m. Monday, Dec. 18, 2900 block Frontage Road, Warsaw. Cunningham Optical reported a theft of three pairs of eyeglasses. Value: $587.