Officers with the Bourbon Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:26 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 12, South Main Street at 13th Trail, Bourbon. Bourbon Police Officer Adam Kraning, stopped Jared Whitfield for traffic and vehicle violations. While speaking to Whitfield, Kraning could smell the odor of alcohol. A portable Breathalyzer test was administered and he was found to have alcohol in his system. A passenger, Shawnee Smalley, was also found to have alcohol in her system. A back seat passenger, Jacob McVey, was found to have drug paraphernalia in his possession. Raw marijuana was also found in the vehicle. Whitfield and Smalley were arrested and charged with minor consumption of alcohol, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. McVey was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Each one was held on $505 bond and given a Dec. 12 court date.
Officers with the Kosciusko Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:59 a.m. Monday, Nov. 13, 9400 block North SR 19, Etna Green. Employees of Millwood Acres requested a citizen’s assist.
- 9:34 a.m. Monday, Nov. 13, 8200 block East US 30, Pierceton. Disarray L. Rockey reported theft of CDs, a Radar Detector, money and jewelry. Value: $140
- Noon Friday, Nov. 10, 9900 block North Lincoln Road, Syracuse. John Dinardo reported fraud.
- 12:29 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 9, 3400 block US 30, Warsaw. Trae Nicole Penner reported a hit and run.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:29 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 11, 100 block North West Street, Milford. Travis A. Stanley reported a harassing phone call