Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:02 Thursday, Nov. 2, 100 block South Higbee Street, Milford. Employees of Dollar General reported theft of consumable goods. Value: $5
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:19 Thursday, Nov. 2, 800 block South Arbor Vista Drive, North Webster. Todd Allen reported a burglary and theft of a gas can, Kolbalt screw driver, gloves, binoculars, cleaning supplies, push mower, motorbike engine, golf cart and a tool box. Value: $6,225.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:41 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 2, 600 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Clistie M. Hoskins reported a hit and run.
- 1:38 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 2, 2300 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Employees of Ryman Auto Connection reported theft of a 1997 black Buick. Value: $1,500.
- 11:35 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 2, 100 block North Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Kim Mchose reported found jewelry. Value: $100.
- 7:09 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 2, 500 block North Harrison Street, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of battery.
- 2:05 Wednesday, Nov. 1, 1200 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Employees of Meijers reported a theft of consumable and household goods. Value: $76.62.