Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:40 a.m. Friday, Oct. 27, 5500 block South Woodland Lane, Warsaw. Dustin Wayne Baldridge reported criminal mischief.
- 10:59 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 26, 2900 block West CR 150S, Warsaw. Police responded to an overdose.
- 9 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 26, 2000 block South Julian Drive, Warsaw. Candi L. Kintzel reported a theft of a computer. Value: $120.
- 2:28 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 25, 9600 block East Seneca Lane, Cromwell. Lorie A. Police responded to a report of aggravated battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:31 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 26, 1300 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Dennis J. Cahill reported a hit and run.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:44 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2600 block Caragana Court, Goshen. Brandy Mathews, Syracuse, reported her wedding ring was stolen from her vehicle while within the Goshen City Limits in April of 2017.