Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:20 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 24, 11700 block North Orn Road, Milford. Police responded to a juvenile complaint.
- 2:19 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 24, 3400 block North Pressler Drive, Warsaw. Roy A. Walker reported a prowler.
- 12:03 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 24, 9800 block South CR 450W, Silver Lake. Police were notified of a hit and run accident causing damage to property owned by Kosciusko REMC and JL Parker Farms. Damage up to $3,000.
- 9:26 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 24, 200 block East Catholic Street, Pierceton. Dana Charles Likens notified police of an unwanted person.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:58 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials at Walmart reported the theft of make up, shopping card, Halloween items, food and numerous other miscellaneous items. Value: $433.72
- 12:41 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 27, 200 block West Center Street, Warsaw. Sara J. Landis reported damage to her vehicle.