Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:28 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 21, 1400 block North CR 800W, Warsaw. Officers were called regarding a juvenile runaway.
- Midnight, Thursday, Sept. 21, 200 block West CR 300S, Warsaw. Officers were called about a reported battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:24 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 24, 3000 block North Airport Road, Warsaw. Officials at Warsaw Airport reported suspicious activity.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:47 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 17, 1200 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Police were notified of a missing adult male.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2100 block Lincolnway East, Goshen. Kevin McKay, Warsaw, reported a stolen 2017 Forest River Vengeance RV from Maple Tree Transportation.