Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:19 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, 9000 block South Smalley Lane, Claypool. Laura Marie Vanlake notified police of a potential crime.
- 5:35 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, 3500 block South CR 700E and East CR 350S, Pierceton. Officials with REMC reported a pole was struck in a hit and run accident.
- 4:07 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, 4100 block East Forest Glen Avenue, Leesburg. Gayle A. Westover reported fraud.
- 12:51 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, 3700 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Joseph Milton Florrow Jr., reported a possible theft of household appliances. Value: $5,000.
- 10:13 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 13, 4300 block North Old Road 15, Warsaw. Police were called to investigate a battery report.
- 9:19 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 13, 100 block EMS B31 Lane, Warsaw. Debra A. Byrum reported fraud.
- 10:26 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 9, 10400 block North Green Avenue, Syracuse. An individual reported a battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Jennifer L. Neufeldt reported a dog bite.
- 9:27 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 13, 900 block Oak Brook Place, Warsaw. Police received a report of a firearm being pointed at an individual.
- 9:44 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 12, 1300 block Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Police were notified of a physical fight in progress.