BREAKING — Claypool House Completely Ruined By Fire

Silver Lake firefighters work to extinguish the flames.

CLAYPOOL — At approximately 2 p.m. today, Sept. 13, first responders were dispatched to a house fire at 9611 South CR 100E, Claypool.

The homeowner advised she was sleeping when her dog suddenly woke her up making a lot of noise. She discovered half of her house engulfed in flames. She was able to remove herself, one dog and one cat from inside the residence. One cat remained inside the house as the fire grew. The homeowner did suffer smoke inhalation, but denied immediate treatment.

Silver Lake Fire Department, Claypool Fire Department and Sidney Fire Department all fully responded to the scene. Parkview EMS, Lake Township EMS, Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department and Silver Lake Police Department also assisted.

Flames quickly took over the house and it appears to be a complete loss. No further information is available at this time.

The home appears to be a complete loss.



Stacey Page Online Feed Facebook: social networking Twitter Linked in: Professional contact information Google+: Real-life sharing rethought for the web Print Friendly and PDF

Comments are closed.