Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:41 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 10900 block South CR 450W and West SR 14, Silver Lake. Officials with Frontier Communications reported damage to property in a hit and run accident.
- 2:51 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 2500 block East US 30, Warsaw. Officials with Marathon reported the theft of gasoline. Value: $29.
- 2:23 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 8200 block East Sunrise Drive, Syracuse. Heather Giffith reported a tube was stolen from her boat. Value: $400.
- 4:12 a.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 3100 block East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Raymond C. Almy reported a possible stolen vehicle.
- 5:35 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 9, 300 block West Crystal Flash Road, North Webster. Carolyn Jean Rollins reported an unwanted individual at her residence.
- 5:02 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 9, 9900 block West CR 350N, Etna Green. Police investigated an accidental shooting.
- 5:12 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 9, 8200 block East US 30, Pierceton. Terry Dewayne Baker reported a possible burglary and the theft of money.
- 3:46 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 6, 500 block North CR 650E, Pierceton. Rick E. Henderson reported his garage was broken into. Taken were a television, trail camera, socket set, airgun, gun, checkbook and checks, medication, electrical tools, ammunition, cash, spotting scope. Value: $2,525.
- 5:38 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 7, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Nora G. Rodriguez reported two purses were stolen from her vehicle. Value: $70.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:54 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 300 block West Emeline Street, Milford. Joshua L. Varab attempted to get gas on Thursday, Sept. 7, but the pumps were dry. He had already used his debit card to complete the transaction that never took place, but was charged $67.73, but the charge has not come off his credit card.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:2 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 10, 100 block West Effie Mae Street, North Webster. Police investigated a battery report.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:50 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 6, 900 block North Huntington Street, Syracuse. Glen G. Ashby Sr., reported a hit and run accident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:41 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 1500 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Dale A. DeGroff reported a hit and run accident.
- 5:44 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 200 block North Park Avenue, Warsaw. Barbara A. Drudge reported the theft of an iPod Touch. Value: $300.
- 5:28 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 700 block West Prairie Street, Warsaw. Andrew Graham Dawson reported the theft of motor vehicle parts. Value: $400.
- 3:12 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials with Walmart reported the theft of a cell phone. Value: $99.
- 3:01 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 100 block Tiger Lane, Warsaw. Timothy Wade Merchant reported a hit and run accident.
- 12:11 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 2700 block Petro Drive and Shelden Street, Warsaw. Officials with CMD Construction reported the theft of a battery for cordless set, tool set, two grease guns, concrete saw, laser, pipe laser, socket sets, cordless grinder, air gauge, gas can, jumper cables, site transit and concrete blade from a construction trailer. Value: $11, 780.
- 6:12 a.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 500 block South McClellan Street, Warsaw. Shanaie M. Davis and Paul Jerone Pegues IV, reported criminal mischief to their vehicles.
- 12:59 p.m. Friday, Sept. 8, 600 block West Center Street, Warsaw. Police took a found bicycle report.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10 a.m. Monday, Sept. 11, 300 block Grace Village Drive, Winona Lake. Police were called to investigate a theft.