Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:05 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, 4500 block East Pierceton Road, Pierceton. Leon L. Hershberger reported the theft of a firearm from his residence. Value: $325.
- 7:29 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, 4400 block North SR 13, Leesburg. Police were called to that location regarding damage located in a yard at the Rhonda L. Ousley property, along with damage to a utility pole and speed limit sign.
- 8:06 p.m. Monday, Sept. 4, 4000 block North Deer Run, Warsaw. April Dawn Metzger reported the theft of a computer.
- 9 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 3, 8200 block East US 30, Pierceton. David VanPelt notified police of threats.
- 11:36 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30, 11700 block North Orn Road, Milford. Police were called regarding a juvenile complaint.
- 3:46 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30, 8700 block East US 30, Pierceton. Bruce E. Slabaugh reported his motorcycle stolen. Value: $25,000.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:57 p.m. Friday, Sept. 1, 100 block South Higbee Street, Milford. Officials at Dollar General reported a theft. Value: $15.25.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:28 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 4, 500 block Prairie Drive, Syracuse. Timothy J. Arndt reported a residential entry and criminal mischief.
- 12:05 a.m. Monday, Sept. 4, 600 block West Boston Street, Syracuse. Police were notified of multiple windows broken out of a storage building owned by Joe Steven. Value: $1,000.
- 5:43 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 31, 400 block South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Charlenelois Lee notified police regarding an incident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:55 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 6, 700 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Officials with Short Stop reported a burglary.
- 9:44 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2500 block East Center Street and Argonne Road, Warsaw. Adam J. Rumsyre reported a hit/skip property damage crash on East Center Street, near Papa Johns.
- 12:01 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, 100 block South Wood Street, Warsaw. Kelly Jo Shepherd reported an attempted robbery.
- 9:17 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, 100 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Justin Taylor reported the theft of newspapers. Value: $40.
- 10:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 3, 500 block West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Ashley Amanda Warren reported someone broke into her apartment. Taken were food items. Value: $30.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:35 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, 100 block Second Street, Winona Lake. Dawn Marie McGlothin, Edward J. Underwood and Kelly M. Hicks reported items stolen from unlocked vehicles. Taken were a socket set, GPS unit and cash. Value: $315.