Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:07 p.m. Friday, Sept. 1, 4600 block North SR 15, Warsaw. Brenda L. Russell reported the theft of a purse and its contents.
- Midnight, Friday, Sept. 1, 500 block Ulrich Drive, Milford. Terry L. Scybert reported the theft of money, gunsmith tools and reloading die set. Value: $650.
- Midnight, Friday, Sept. 1, 7300 block West Lutes Drive, Warsaw. Police responded to a battery report.
- 11 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 29, 10800 block West SR 10, Bourbon. Police were notified of a watch that was found.
- 9:09 a.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 1900 block Robin Drive, Warsaw. Michael Todd Clay reported a cell phone stolen from his vehicle.Value: $400.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:55 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 31, 5600 block North CR 825E, North Webster. David M. Cobbs reported a criminal mischief incident to police.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:45 a.m. Monday, Sept. 4, 2100 block North Sunset Drive, Warsaw. Brian K. Stalder reported a theft and damage to his vehicle. Value: $80.
- 3:44 p.m. Friday, Sept. 1, 200 block North Columbia Street and West Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Stephanie Marie Rabey reported a hit and run accident.
- 7:49 a.m. Friday, Sept. 1, 2500 block Center and Taft streets, Warsaw. Larry D. Hollingsworth reported a hit and run accident.
- 7:47 a.m. Friday, Sept. 1, 2000 block Pheasant Ridge Drive, Warsaw. Joshua D. Seitner reported the theft of a lap top and bag stolen from his unlocked vehicle in a garage overnight. Value: $1,200.