Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:07 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 29, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Devon Lee Benn made a reckless driver complaint.
- 6:20 p.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 11300 North East Wawasee Drive, Syracuse. John C. Besterda notified police of a battery that took place.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:17 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials at Walmart reported the theft of pens, jewelry and sticky notes. Value: $59.67
- 5:33 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30, 100 block South Scott Street, Warsaw. Philip F. Fozo Jr., reported a gun removed from his vehicle.
- 4:53 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30, 1300 block North Park Avenue, Warsaw. Police were notified of a runaway.