Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:31 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Lucina Marie Clark reported a theft from her vehicle. Value: $300.
- 7:44 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2200 block East CR 550S, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of the theft of a 2000 Chevrolet owned by Jack McKenzie, damage to a wooden privacy fence owned by Richard E. Balke, damage to a metal gate owned by the city of Warsaw; theft of fuel and damage to a gas pump from Short Stop; and stolen license plate registered to David Easterday.
- 8:36 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15, 100 block West State Street, Etna Green. Officials with Freedom Oil Express reported the theft of sun glasses, speakers and beverage. Value: $42.49.
- 5:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 8000 block South SR 13, Pierceton. Thomas R. Dome reported the theft of an off road utility vehicle and gas can from a garage. Value: $5,000.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:20 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, 400 block East CR 1150N, Milford. Dorothy Michele Ormanovich reported tires on her vehicle being slashed.
- 10:32 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15, 200 block North Higbee Street, Milford. Jessica L. Gillman filed a custody complaint.
- 6:20 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 100 block Turkey Creek Drive, Milford. Christy Doty reported missing medication from her parents residence.
- 6:01 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 300 block Turkey Creek Drive, Milford. A suspicious early morning fire destroyed a shed and damaged a trailer owned by Mary Sherlock.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:18 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, 1100 block East Market Street, Warsaw. Brandon Tyler Pequignot reported the theft of items from a vehicle. Value: $200.
- 2:17 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15, 700 block North Colfax Street, Warsaw. Barbara E. Shanes reported a theft of keys to a vehicle.
- 11:08 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15, 600 block North Lincoln Street, Warsaw. Jeffrey L. Cutler reported the loss of a city recycle bin.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:16 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 3010 College Ave., Goshen. John Anderson, 45, Syracuse reported an incident of criminal mischief to his vehicle while parked at 3010 College Ave.