SYRACUSE — Registrations are being accepted now for fall 2017 continuing education classes on the Wawasee High School campus.
Fall classes will begin the week of Sept. 6 and continue for the number of weeks or days designated for each class. Classes are one day a week unless stated otherwise.
Fees will be returned if any class is not held due to insufficient enrollment. No refunds will be made after the first class is held.
Registration fees must accompany each registration. Enrollments are limited, early registrations will be given preference. Your check will be returned if the class is filled or cancelled.
For more information, call (574) 457-3147, extension 2209 between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Classes being offered are as follows:
• GED/high school equivalency, no charge, begins Sept. 5, 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday only for one week, Center for Academic Progress building
• Swimming, $45, begins Sept. 12, times vary depending on level of course, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for three weeks for nine total classes, Wawasee High School pool
• Water exercise, $40, begins Oct. 3, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday for six weeks, WHS pool
• Pound rockout workout, $40, begins Sept. 12, 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday for three weeks, WHS fitness room on second floor of annex gym
• “When the smoke clears,” $45, shortcuts to get that perfect steak or chicken juicy, begins Oct. 3, 6:30 to 8 p.m. four Tuesdays, WHS culinary arts lab